Thursday, February 5, 2009

Interesting Global Health Blogs

I recently came across two interesting blogs on global health. The first is by Karen Grepin, a PhD candidate at Harvard, and the second is out of MIT. Both blogs are more policy oriented and deal with hot issues in global health - spending, funding, disease outbreaks, etc - about which I somehow seem to know little (despite me being interested in, among other things, "international health"). You'll find both spaced linked in the sidebar from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are interested, I write the global health blog for Change.org. It's at http://globalhealth.change.org. The blog is aimed at more of a beginner audience, but we cover enough topics that most people find something interesting.

Atheendar said...

Alanna,

Thank you for the link. I really enjoyed reading your blog and am going to link it here in my space. Also, your background is really interesting (I wish I had more practical experience!) and I hope you'll find time to comment in this space and offer your perspective.

Best,
Atheendar