Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Year Anniversary

Having found myself short on sleep and time over the last few weeks, I forgot to write a note here about the two year anniversary of my blog. Basically, I started this whole thing in July 2007 as a travel blog and somehow continued with it through my prospectus and dissertation writing. I'm really happy with how the blog has turned out and am grateful for your thoughtful comments.

I should point out that I fully intend to continue blogging at my usual pace once I achieve an optimal work-sleep-eat equilibrium here in med school! In the meantime, please bear with me and continue to check this space from time to time for new content.

Thank you again for your readership and support. It's been a fun two years and I look forward to more.

1 comment:

Valli said...

congratulations, atheen!