Friday, July 6, 2007

Welcome!

Hi everybody,

Welcome to my blog. I'm starting this on the eve of a summer research trip going through Denmark, India and South Africa. I have a lot of strange thoughts during such trips, and figured that a blog would be a great outlet for these.

I do not have a theme for the blog as of yet and I'm hoping a natural structure emerges over time both with my own posts and your comments. I guess it might be safe to say that most of the subject matter will be related to health or development economics. However, I get interested in all sorts of things and I'd like to be able to talk about them.

A final admin note: if you can think of a better title than what I've got, please let me know.

I hope you find this interesting. I'll do my part and post as often as is possible. All that is left is for you to read, enjoy and comment.

Thanks,
Atheendar

No comments: