Friday, February 1, 2008

The 'Dar he Blogs! Guide to Blogging

According to my sister, the typical 'Dar he Blogs post follows this formula:

1. Tell some personal story, usually from childhood.
2. Link (1) with an economics paper or theory (can be a stretch).
3. Talk about a few more papers.
4. Conclude abruptly or return to the original story.

Now you, too, can write for 'Dar he Blogs. To quote our middle school band conductor, Mr. Rinaldi: "It's just that easy."

More seriously, I appreciate the comments and support you've provided for this space. I ran out of blogging steam around the turn of the year, but after a solid end to January I'm back and ready to share my thoughts whether you like it or not. Also, I'm trying to make some improvements in the blog. If you have any thoughts on what you'd like to see, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some other keys to a "dar" blog entry:

1) Gayness.
2) Big Ben.
3) A total lack of coolness.